About the fair
Public Institution „Baltic Forests“ organises Open Forestry Fair „Baltic Forests 2018“.
It represents logging, restoration, maintenance of forests and timber transporting equipment. The Fair will take place in Kaunas district, Girionys – the capital of Lithuanian forestry. A number of companies from Western and Eastern Europe intend to participate in this event as well as companies from Lithuania.
Subjects of „Baltic Forests 2018“:
• Equipment for the maintenance of forests
• Equipment for forests‘ cutting
• Machinery for the transportation of timber
• Machinery for the small business and farms
• Technique of the preparation of biofuels
• Road building, maintenance and management of roadside and land reclamation systems
• Equipment for the cultivation and restoration of forests
• Equipment for the protection of forests
• Equipment and instrumentality for nursery
• Technique of the handling of forests‘ infrastructure
• Recreation and tourism in forests